CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

A Day at the Beach

My friend Alisa (who went to Southern California just a week or two before us) told us about a beach at Thousand Steps. It was so hard to find and I think that's why it was so neat...few know about it. It seriously seemed like 3,000 steps when we were coming up, but it was so worth the hike. There was hardly anyone on the beach (other than a couple of surfers) and there were tide pools all over with all sorts of creepy, crawly, swimmy things in them. We watched the whales swim by and enjoyed playing in the sand.





That evening, we had dinner at the Cheesecake Factory (and the girls were jazzed because the waitress kept bringing them more chocolate milk!) and then we went to Downtown Disney to do some shopping. A hundred bucks later, we had a few small souvenirs to take home. Good thing I had bought most of our Disney stuff online before we ever left on the trip (it's so much cheaper that way!).




2 comments:

Hayden and Kelly

Seriously... i bet the two chocolate milks in themselves would have made for a fabulous trip! I've never met two little girls who love chocolate milk the way they do! (except maybe us when we were younger:) )

Nick and Stacey

Gotta love your Chocolate Milk! I don't blame them...and the cheesecake factory is so yummy anyways!