Flat Stanley recently visited the beach with Tanner's oldest brother (Troy) and his cute family (Jody, Kelly and Jaime - and a sweet little one who's still a-baking in the oven!). This picture is a little questionable because Troy is an Adobe guy (in occupation and hobby). Troy's very talented and I find myself questioning whether Stanley actually went to the beach or was just made to look like he was at the beach. I guess we'll never know for sure!

We're hoping that Stanley has arrived at Terran's house by now and can't wait to see what adventures that visit will bring.
6 comments:
I wish I could be on the beach with Flat Stanley! How fun. My girls did this at their school a few years ago and they had a blast! The school had a big map and all of the locations marked with pics for the kids to see! So much fun! I love that picture. How did they do that!
This picture is SO cute! I think they get credit for having Flat Stanley there, even if he wasn't! :)
How cute! That picture is so funny!
Claire's class did Flat Stanley this year and hers got sent to Hawaii. She was so excited to get a letter back from the Polynesian Cultural Center on Stanley's adventures there!
Go Flat Stanley Go!
Okay, so I've been off the wagon for a few! I've never seen Flat Stanley before but my cousin made a "Flat Dillon" to send with all of my cousins on their missions so her little boy would know what it was like. I just love the concept.
If I don't get to travel before I'm too old, there might just have to be a "Flat Tara" zipping around the globe.
Awesome vacation! You're a great photographer! Glad you had fun.
Kristin, your family is sooo beautiful! I miss you so much! Jaclyn
Post a Comment