CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 24, 2009

Makin' Her Daddy Proud

Look at that form!

Lauren has been playing Itty Bitty Hoops (a city basketball league for Kindergartners). Oh my...it was so entertaining to watch. They traveled (oh did they travel - it was more like carrying the ball down the court), they fouled, they double-dribbled, they went out-of-bounds and they often shot at the wrong basket. But no one seemed to care. They were so dang cute that none of that technical stuff really mattered. And, by the end, Lauren's basketball skills were much improved. Tanner has been hoping there's a young athlete among us. There just MiGhT be some hope!

6 comments:

John and Alisa

How cute. Blake does Jr. Jazz and I just LOVE going to watch his games. I love the smell of the gym, the noise from the bleachers, the squeaky shoes on the gym floor, and the big smiles on the faces of the kids. It's fun to watch your kids find an interest in something you LOVED as a kid. May she always have a love for Basketball!!!

Harris

So cute. I was hoping we were playing each other the other night. I was thinking... look at her long legs! Go Lauren! What a cute little girl. It was a lot of fun.. and NO pressure.

Tom and Emily

That is so cute! I should get brinkley into that... she's turning out not really the dancer type :)

Heather

That is so cute! I love watching little kiddies play sports! Goooo Lauren!

Nick and Stacey

How Cute is that!!!! She looks so darn cute..too funny about all the technical stuff! Is there anything that girl can't do, and look gorgeous doing it?

Jamie

I would have loved to seen that... a basketball game where no one really seems to care and just have fun! That's what the kids need! Too cute!