CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 2, 2009

All For the Low Price of...

$15.00 (well, actually, it was a little less than $15.00 out-of-pocket).

It's an addiction. It's a serious addiction. I found myself asking the kids AFTER we got home whether or not they like Raisin Bran. That's a problem. Although, the food bank always likes Raisin Bran, right? I'm rationalizing again. But, it was such a great deal. As my dad would say, "They nearly PAID ME to haul it out of the store!"

2 comments:

John and Alisa

You are so funny! I thought the same thing "Wow, they must love Raisin Bran." I like how you super shoppers get home and arrange your food so nicely for a picture. I don't know how you gals do it...it really is a talent.

Anonymous

Yay for you!!!! That is a sweet deal. Too bad we couldn't go together :(