
I cried most of yesterday morning. Pathetic mom...I know. Aren't moms supposed to be as excited as the kids about back-to-school? I feel so lonely without the girls. Yesterday, Lauren started 1st grade (and it seemed as though she'd NEVER get home) and Paityn started Kindergarten. Sighhh.... I guess it will get easier. Sometime. Hopefully soon. But not today.
12 comments:
They look, oh, so cute! And yes, it is very lonely that first week really. And I only had one start school! At least Pai is only half day right???
Hang in there sister.
Don't worry, in a few weeks the school day will fly by. Some days it seems like I get up, get showered and it's time to pick up kids from school. Hang in there!
Oh Kris! What a great Mom you must be! ....I'm suddenly feeling guilt for counting the days until mine go back! :) I need a routine again.
They are so dang big i can't stand it!!! STOP GROWING!! They look so stinkin' cute in their uniforms! UGH!! Good work girlies!! Aunt Kelly is SUPER proud! Kris- saw the commercial, thin mint brownie blizzards are back at DQ, go treat yourself and Roo to some ice cream ;)
They are getting so big! At least you have Roo to keep you company :)
I must be a bad mom, cause I can't wait for Chandler to start preschool in a couple weeks! :)
Your girls are darling. That little Paityn looks just like you!
I wish it got easier, but it DOESN'T! I am not looking forward to next week when my second-grader is gone all day long! I think I'll cry, too! She is excited to go back, though. I guess that's good.
So cute! Who knew school uniforms could be soooo cute! I can't even imagine having them both in school...SAD. I'm sad for you. First Grade last FOREVER! We should hang out!!
So Jon was looking at the pictures of your girls the other day and was shocked that they were so big already. They are so cute.
I am dreading the day....but at least they look so darn cute for their first day of school...I hope all went well!
Super Cute! We loved hanging out with you guys, thanks for coming over.
I am the same way it is great to get back on schedule and have some order again but that just means one year older-so I am a mixer on first day of school-emotions all over.
Post a Comment