CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 11, 2009

The Summer Vacation Finale - Lake Powell 2009

Ahhhh.....too much fun! We spent Labor Day weekend on the sunny, sandy shores of Lake Powell. Lake Powell has to be one of my favorite places in the world! We went with my parents, my sister and her family, and some wonderful family-friends who we've been boating with since my grade-school days. It was such a fun and relaxing trip.

Now, if only I could get all of that red sand out of my laundry room!!











9 comments:

Tom and Emily

Looks like you had a great time!! Cute pictures. I never emailed you, but our real blog now is tandeplus3.blogspot.com. Take Care.

Tiff

Looks like so much fun. Traditions are so great to have!!

Nikki

Looks like so much fun. We are leaving in a week to go for a week. I can't wait. Your pictures made me way more excited. Your girls are getting so big. Cute!

Christy

Can you believe I've never been to Lake Powell? If you heard that I didn't know what the San Rafael Swell was until I was, oh, I don't know, in my mid-twenties, then I guess maybe you would believe it!

Looks like fun! Oh, and I love the sock pictures--Old Navy, baby! :)

houseofgirlsandjohn

I feel like I haven't seen you forever. I hope you got my message about the girls not being able to come to the Hannah Montana party. Can't believe that Reagan went and stayed with your parents, I guess she is no longer a little baby!!!

Harris

Look at your cute girls. I can't get over the cute little french braids. I remember when I first met you and we were both pregnant. Was it really that long ago? Love the knee highs too! I have never been to Lake Powell either! Looks like fun!

Deena

Kristin, you have way to much fun! I miss seeing you. I wish we lived in the same ward or had telephones so we could talk to each other...oh, riiight. Let's see what we can do about that okay? The girls are adorable and dressed to the 9's as always.

Diann

Cute pictures!! So glad that you had fun!! But I am even more HAPPY that you are finally going to stay home for awhile!!! You will have to check-out my blog!!! :)

courtnee

I agree Lake Powell is splendid and so much fun- I enjoy seeing pictures of your kids they take me back to all our memories in Ferron.