SUCH cute pictures!!! And your trip to the Uintahs looks and sounds like blast!
LOVE that pic of ROO! I need a copy of that! Gotta love the tractor ride ;) (i think the ones from Aunt Kelly are better though)
Cute! We are going Saturday, I'm excited.
How fun, seriously do your girls ever take bad pictures...they all always look so beautiful...I am sure Tanner is going to have to watch out, but he probably already knows that!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
SUCH cute pictures!!! And your trip to the Uintahs looks and sounds like blast!
LOVE that pic of ROO! I need a copy of that! Gotta love the tractor ride ;) (i think the ones from Aunt Kelly are better though)
Cute! We are going Saturday, I'm excited.
How fun, seriously do your girls ever take bad pictures...they all always look so beautiful...I am sure Tanner is going to have to watch out, but he probably already knows that!
Post a Comment