CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Miss You aLrEaDy!

It's sappy, but it's true. I'm missing Kelly already...and she hasn't even left yet.

When Hayd, Kell and Danzer were considering a move to Texas (a 25+ hour drive from my house), I was oh-so-excited for them. Now that Hayden has accepted a job, the moving truck is scheduled and they've put an offer on a house, reality has set in. And I can't help but cry. Two days straight now...pathetic AND sappy, I know.

The destination? Junction, Texas: a rural community outside of San Antonio.


What I'll be saving EVERY LAST PENNY for: airline tickets from Salt Lake City to San Antonio. I'm already planning my first trip to Junction in April - I'm hoping for perfect timing so that I can attend Sophie's birthday!

I wish you guys the best ALWAYS! I love, love, love you and am so excited for this new chapter in your lives.

7 comments:

Amie

I'm excited for them too, but my first words were "Gosh dang it". I'm sad for you and your parents!
:( It's so clear what a close family you are! Oh well, get ready to visit Texas, and I'm sure they'll be spending every vacation coming back your way! :)

John and Alisa

I am not your sister, but know that I'm here whenever you want to laugh, cry, shop, complain, whatever it is you need....I just can't do hair. Sorry. :(

Tanner and Kristin

Amie - they better be coming to visit me LOTS or there will be big trouble!

Alisa - I was just warning Tanner today...I'm going to have to start paying to have my hair cut and colored. It's been years since I've paid full-price for those perks! You know me so well: laughing, crying, shopping and complaining (my fave things to do) will be coming your way soon! You're probably going to regret the offer! Thanks for being a fabulous friend!!

Cute Family

I understand your pain! Life has been so difficult with Nick and Stacey in Texas! It is so hard to suddenly not have your sister there.....

Diann

My Sweet Friend! I know it will be hard for Kelly to be 25+ hours away, but don't you worry, we will be here to comfort you whenever you need us!! By darn, we will even have a bake sale or two so that you can take a little trip on down to Texas!!! So excited for Kelly and Hayden!! We wish you the Best of Luck!! Love You All!!!

Harris

Maybe we can take a trip together.... my parents are moving to Clovis, NM at the end of the week. It is right on the NM/TX border, about an hour from Lubbock. I am with you, I am so sad about it. It is hard to be happy for them but sad for me at the same time! I was actually thinking about you yesterday... we want to get together and do a game night or something fun like that :) Good luck.... we can cry our eyes out together!

Nick and Stacey

That must be hard for you, you guys are such a close family! But also how exciting! And when else would you have ever went to visit Texas?