CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

DaNcE, dAnCe, DaNcE!!

Lauren's first dance competition of the season was held at Davis High. Laur and her oh-so-cute team performed like stars! I'm such a proud mama...if you can't tell!!

4 comments:

Hayden and Kelly

GOOOOOOOOOOOO BUGGA!!! Wow, she is stinkin' beautiful is all I have to say! She looks so grown up and I hate it... but love it! She is so awesome! Tell her how proud I am of her! I hope she could hear me yelling for her even though I wasn't there!! xoxo

John and Alisa

Wow, you have been a bloggin fool! Such cute pics. Lauren's dance pictures are so fun. I wish we had a dancer.

Bandi Olsen

Kristin! (just doing some blog stalking) I was totally at this dance competition! Not for long because my baby puked on me 4 times, so we left. But I wish I would have known your girls were dancing. I remember those purple dance outfits. Such a small world! Oh, and I totally jealous of your mom and dads tans, especially while I'm sitting here looking at the snow outside!

Nick and Stacey

Seriously she is beautiful...I know I say that all the time, but really! The most beautiful girls ever! Looks like you guys are staying busy with programs and such!