CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Everything's Better In Texas!

They say everything's better in Texas and, I have to say, things are pretty darn good here! It's absolutely beautiful - green trees and wildflowers everywhere you look. I'm in love with this place...and, especially, the people here. I spent the day holding my sweet niece, Ellys, and playing peek-a-boo with my adorable nephew, Danzer. And, spending the day with my mom and sister was pure heaven!




The only thing that could make this trip any better would be to have my hubby and girlies here too! I miss you guys so much!!

5 comments:

Cute Family

Wow, she is tiny and adorable! I really like your hair, so cute! I am jealous that you are in Texas spending time with your sister, I wish I were doing the same!

Kimberly Lee

I thought it was "everything's BIGGER in Texas." But better works too. :) Cute hair and cute niece. :)

John and Alisa

Ummmm, What about your best friends ever (wonder if they have those in Texas)?!?! :) I want to hold that little Elle. Tell Kelly Congrats for me!

Diann

Oh My HECK!!!! She is so beautiful!!! Remember to give her lots of hugs and kisses from me too!!! She is so tiny!! What a Precious Little Princess!!! We Miss You!!! Don't be thinkin you are going to move to Junction too!! Unless they need a new mailman!! WINK WINK!!! Give everyone hugs from us!! Love Ya!! HAVE FUN!!!

Nick and Stacey

So Cute! I am glad you are enjoying Texas...bring on the heat! And holding a new little baby, its the best!