For a little extra festiveness, I put a star in each of the girl's hair. Um, yes, they are stars...not figure 8s and not letter As (Tanner's first impression of these do's - thanks, hon!).
Oh yes...did I not mention that your subscription fee is now DUE? Please mail payment to me ASAP. Make the check out to ME! Now, you wouldn't want to miss out on the happenings on our lives...right? I mean, it's soooo exciting to read about us. That's worth some serious subscription rates, eh?! Get that money rolling it...QUICK! Just teasing :)
6 comments:
Wow Kris! W.O.W. I LOVE the stars and they look SOOO beautiful as flower girls too! You should have your own hair ideas blog!
They look awesome. Did that take you long to do? Did the girls love them too?
SOOOOOO cute! I LOVE IT!!! You are such a fun mom!
Wow, the Cornell Family Chronicles. I feel like I need to pay a subscription or something! Now get to updating! xoxo
Wow, the Cornell Family Chronicles. I feel like I need to pay a subscription or something! Now get to updating! xoxo
Oh yes...did I not mention that your subscription fee is now DUE? Please mail payment to me ASAP. Make the check out to ME! Now, you wouldn't want to miss out on the happenings on our lives...right? I mean, it's soooo exciting to read about us. That's worth some serious subscription rates, eh?! Get that money rolling it...QUICK! Just teasing :)
Post a Comment