CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 17, 2010

I Lost the Bang-Battle!

Lauren has been begging to have her bangs cut. I came up with every valid or semi-valid excuse I could - but nothing seemed to work.

Really, I was being kinda selfish. I already have 4 hair-dos each day (don't get me wrong - I love doing the girls' hair!), but bangs just seem like an extra step in our already-hectic mornings. We went for a trim and, well, I CAVED. Over 16" later (holy cow!), this girl has bangs. She sacrificed some serious hair to get these babies.

She loves her bangs! Who knew bangs could make a girl so happy? My least favorite part: she looks so stinking old.

Another battle LOST!
Pai was sad that I was only taking pictures of Lauren this morning. So, in an effort to make our morning routine a bit happier, I threw in some pics of Pai too!

5 comments:

John and Alisa

I noticed right off when I saw her at paino lessons. I think she looks super cute!

Amie

Thanks for your comments on my blog today! I loved hearing from you!
I know just what you mean about the bangs! We have lots of bang battles at our house too! :) She looks really cute though! Paityn too!

Jamie

Oakley wants bangs too! If only Oakley could be as cute as Lauren, I might cave...

Kimberly Lee

Love the bangs! She looks so much like her Dad. :)

Hayden and Kelly

I still can't believe she has bangs! She looks too grown up and I hate every second of that! I want her to be my baby Lauren forever! And those dimples on Pai, seriously! LOVE THOSE GIRLS!