CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 30, 2010

HaPpY HaLLoWeeN!

Pai Pai the Peacock (thanks for the fabulous costume, Ya Ya!), Roo Roo the Clown (sporting Kelly's clown costume from 1984ish - going RETRO!) and Laur the Clown (sporting her momma's costume from said year!).

Last night my girls requested an apple and carrot for dinner (singular - as in the three of them shared one apple and one carrot). I do believe they ate too much cotton candy at the school carnival. Let's see how many more sick bellies we get tonight. Bring on the candy!!


6 comments:

Hayden and Kelly

AHHHHHHH!!! SO SO SO ADORABLE! Those clown costumes bring back some memories! Those girls are the cutest things I have EVER seen!!! GIVE THEM LOVES FOR ME!

Christy

Even though I've been terrified by clowns since about the age of 5, I'd have to say your girls make super cute clowns! And I love the peacock costume, too!

Danielle

Kristin, you have the cutest little girls! It looks like you guys had a fun Halloween!

Jamie

Cute costumes... and way cute kids! We need to get together, give me a call!

Nick and Stacey

Okay, how cute are they! I love that they wore your costumes, how fun is that! Its perfect...now if you could just post a pic from kelly and you in that year that would be fantastic! Seriously so cute!

Tanner and Kristin

Oh Stac, good idea! I'm in Ferron, as we speak. I'm going hunting for the clown pix!!