A girl's gotta have her beauty sleep :)
That is hilarious! And I love her bedding! I'm still waiting for you to come decorate my house :O)
Oh my heck!!!! She is so so so stinkin' adorable! How funny!!!! Love it. Now Uncle Hayden isn't the only one wearing a sleeping mask ;) LOL! Love you Laur!
Hi Kristin! I got the candy online at candywarehouse.com and the scoops and the glass pieces at Tai Pan. I hope this helps!
Oh my goodness! That is hilarious! She looks so comfy though, it must be working!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
A girl's gotta have her beauty sleep :)
That is hilarious! And I love her bedding! I'm still waiting for you to come decorate my house :O)
Oh my heck!!!! She is so so so stinkin' adorable! How funny!!!! Love it. Now Uncle Hayden isn't the only one wearing a sleeping mask ;) LOL! Love you Laur!
Hi Kristin! I got the candy online at candywarehouse.com and the scoops and the glass pieces at Tai Pan. I hope this helps!
Oh my goodness! That is hilarious! She looks so comfy though, it must be working!
Post a Comment