CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 27, 2011

BuStEd!

She's been caught....yet again! See that look of shock in her eyes?
Lauren and Paityn each got a Nintendo DSi for Christmas this year. The older girls play them on occasion - which is just the way I like it :) However, as soon as Laur and Pai leave for school, Raegan sneaks into Lauren's room, retrieves the DSi and plays Mario (until she's busted!). A 3 year-old gamer? Oh my, I think I'm in trouble....

4 comments:

Stacie

Cute! I love the pillowhead picture :) K, where did you get your girls' bed sets? I'm looking for some!! So cute!

Amie

Your girls are SO cute and your LIFE is so cute. :) Just...everything...everything in every picture is cute... even the morning after hair.

Christy

My three-year-old is a gamer, too! He steals a DS whenever he can get his hands on one.

Valentines looks like it was a blast! Bruce bought my kids those same balloons! Too cute.

I'll be watching out my window for you to pick me up in a Hummer limo... :)

Hayden and Kelly

I LOOOOOOVE those eyes! Those are so the "i'm busted but aren't I adorable?" eyes! LOVE IT!