Let me preface this by saying: please don't judge. Just. Don't. Do. It. Because, years ago, I would have judged. But, for some strange reason this has become rather amusing to me. Maybe I'm desperate for some good entertainment.
She's getting more creative with her gaming locations.
I was getting Lauren and Paityn ready for school one morning and noticed Raegan had been missing for a few minutes. I opened the door to my bedroom and heard the unmistakable sounds of Mario. Mario was coming from...drum roll...none other than my LaUnDrY bAsKeT!
She had even taken the time to plug in the DSi (clearly too much gaming when the batteries are always dead!).
Bad mothering? Less uptight? Call it what you want. One thing is for sure: my life wouldn't be nearly as adventurous without these girlies.
8 comments:
That is the funniest thing! I love it!
lol! I love it! I opt for the "less uptight" description! :)
Kristin this is hilarious! I love the first pic with the cord running from the wall into the basket! Your girls are pretty darn adorable!
That is so stinkin' funny. I love RooRoo and I love that she loves Mario! You are an AWESOME mom...what lucky girls you have.
HaHa! I LOVE it! You just have to let things slide sometimes :) I think you are a fabulous mom! I thought the boys were bad... but she may have them beat! We have caught the boys trying to sneak their DS's and I-pod's into bed a time or two! She is sooooooooo cute!
RAEGAN ELLIE!!!!! You are too funny lil' girl! All that spunk had to come from somewhere!!! I'm not pointing fingers... but you remind me a lot of someone I know... hmmmmmmmm! I think you can teach Danzie a thing or two! Can't wait to see you ROO ROO!
She is so FUNNY and SMART!! I would have never have thought to sit in the laundry basket and play games. What a SMART little cookie!!! I LOVE that little ROO!!! She just needed her taty tots to finish off that fun gaming adventure!! You ARE an awesome mom!! We ALL learn from your example!!!
That is so darn cute!
Post a Comment