I've started running.
I have a love/hate relationship with this sport. One day I love it. The next I hate it. Hate. It. Bad. Good thing I have an amazing running partner who keeps me going. There's nothing quite like crossing the finish line. My parents even came to town to watch me cross that first finish line. Love em. They're the bestest!
Said running partner thinks we can do a half-marathon in December. Sounds insane. But maybe, just maybe, I can sacrifice the torture of a half-marathon for a few days in viva Las Vegas....in December. Still not convinced. But definitely tempted :)
I have a love/hate relationship with this sport. One day I love it. The next I hate it. Hate. It. Bad. Good thing I have an amazing running partner who keeps me going. There's nothing quite like crossing the finish line. My parents even came to town to watch me cross that first finish line. Love em. They're the bestest!
Said running partner thinks we can do a half-marathon in December. Sounds insane. But maybe, just maybe, I can sacrifice the torture of a half-marathon for a few days in viva Las Vegas....in December. Still not convinced. But definitely tempted :)

5 comments:
You are crazy to like running. I wish I was able to run.....I'd totally run with you!
You make me laugh! It's your LOVE of running that keeps me running :) Are these pictures blog-appropriate? Don't want to lose my life for posting them...
Love is a funny word....isn't it? ;)
You gals are both crazy. But good for you!
This made me cry. I am still so heart broken that I wasn't there to cheer you on and see you finish. But I am your BIGGEST fan! xoxo
Post a Comment