We had the girls' pictures taken a week or two ago and I've been
so anxious for the sneak peek...which has finally arrived! http://marissavargasonphotography.com/blog
so anxious for the sneak peek...which has finally arrived! http://marissavargasonphotography.com/blog


9 comments:
So dang cute! I want LOTS of them!
Way cute pictures! I wouldn't expect anything else though, your girls are adorable!
So cute! I think Paityn looks just like you, if I had known you as a little girl!
Darling pictures!! I can't believe how big your baby is!! It's so sad how fast the time goes. Paityn totally looks like you!! :)
They are sooo cute. It is so funny how they all have their own look! They are adorable. Can't wait to see more.
I know I always say this, but I really can't get over how Beautiful they all are! Great pictures!
Don't feel bad about the Aladdin Game....its an old one on the Super Nintendo...lame I know! But Mitchell Loves it!
So cute! I did the same thing when I went to check out Marissa's blog! Too funny. We were there on the 21 at 1:30. How bout you?
What? When did Reagan Grow Up??? I swear it hasn't been that long since we saw you and I barely recognized her in that picture. They are all so adorable! Hope you guys are doing great... we will give you a call as soon as we can get our act together.
Darling pics!!! Sooooo dang CUTE!!!
Post a Comment