just had to drop you a quick line...we had your lasagna tonight...DELICIOUS. John even commented a few times how good it was and he usually doesn't comment on food. Just wanted to let you know!
Definately worthy of BIG smiles! I would love to talk to you about dancing! I can't believe you're doing competitive teams already! Sometime we'll have to email, and you can tell me how you like that and if you recommend it.
6 comments:
Those made me laugh out loud! Roo is such a crack up and Pai, nice lipstick girlfriend!
Super cute girlies. I LOVE all the dancing pictures. I NEED a girl!! Can you believe how fast they learn to read? It is so amazing. Cute pictures!
Wow, Look at those cute dimples! Such cute girls...and smart too. Sounds like Lauren is reading way above Kindergarten level. Way to go!
So cute! You have some beautiful girls, I just cannot say it enough, they are going to be heartbreakers (I am sure they are already! haha
just had to drop you a quick line...we had your lasagna tonight...DELICIOUS. John even commented a few times how good it was and he usually doesn't comment on food. Just wanted to let you know!
Definately worthy of BIG smiles! I would love to talk to you about dancing! I can't believe you're doing competitive teams already! Sometime we'll have to email, and you can tell me how you like that and if you recommend it.
Post a Comment