This better not be your farewell blog! With Tanner as your guide, you're sure to come back in one piece. Have fun, we'll be thinking of you and your wild adventures.
I know you won't read this until after you get back.... but I just have comment about how much I MISS YOU!!!!! I MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY!!! Hope you are having fun on those killer rapids dude! It makes me smile to think about how HAPPY Tanner must be! Like he's going home. Just like how we feel when we get on the water at Powell! I'm jealous! Wish I was there with you! Love you! xoxo
3 comments:
This better not be your farewell blog! With Tanner as your guide, you're sure to come back in one piece. Have fun, we'll be thinking of you and your wild adventures.
I know you won't read this until after you get back.... but I just have comment about how much I MISS YOU!!!!! I MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY!!! Hope you are having fun on those killer rapids dude! It makes me smile to think about how HAPPY Tanner must be! Like he's going home. Just like how we feel when we get on the water at Powell! I'm jealous! Wish I was there with you! Love you! xoxo
Can't wait to hear all about it!!!
Post a Comment