CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Gettin' Into the GrOoVe!

We're smack-dab in the middle of dance competition season. We love to cheer Lauren on. Paityn has got to be Lauren's biggest fan. You can usually hear Pai cheering much louder than anyone else! Go Bugga!

6 comments:

John and Alisa

Lauren is getting so big and dancing out on a real gym floor makes her look so official! She looks like she's having the time of her life. Fun, fun, fun.

Anonymous

How adorable and limber is that little girl?! So cute!

Jamie

Wow she is so flexible! Go Lauren!!

Hayden and Kelly

Um, I'd like to argue that I'm Lauren's biggest fan!!! Oh ok, me and Pai can share the title. Ha ha. I LOVE YOU! and GO BUGGA!

houseofgirlsandjohn

Wow, love the heal stretch!!! She is awesome...about the chocolate and diet coke limitations, good luck. I stopped that back on Jan 2nd!!!

Nick and Stacey

ANother thing Lauren just looks beautiful doing! Seriously everytime I see a picture of her she just looks so beautiful!