She had such a fun year and loved her teacher, Miss Connie. Pai also loved having her friends, Ally and Hailey, in her school class. But, she tells me the best part of preschool was Jerron. She's pretty darn sure she's going to marry him someday. From what I gather, Pai's friends had a crush on Jerron too. Poor Jerron. He's probably VERY excited that school is over and those pesky girls won't be chasing him around anymore.
Seriously, does this boy stuff start already? Should I be worried?
3 comments:
Yes, be worried. Be very worried. A preschool mom told me that her son would come home every day and tell her he was in love with Claire and wished she was his girlfriend. I was like, uh, they're FOUR. What four-year-old wants a girlfriend?
Then a few months ago Claire told me a boy in her class told her she is the HOTTEST GIRL IN SCHOOL. Yikes! And another boy told her he loved her, and asked if she loved him. I asked her what she said, and she said she told him, "Uh, NO!" Good girl.
All of your girls are adorable, so you have a LOT to worry about! :)
I love pai's hair curled. It looks really cute. I wish Maycie was going to kindergarten with them though. Yay for you, no more paying for Preschool!!!
Gosh... she is one darn cute kid! I can't believe she will go to real school next year. Really??? Uh, STOP GROWING MY GIRLIES!
Post a Comment