CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 29, 2009

Take Me Out to the Ballgame!

Lauren and Paityn are playing on the same t-ball team this year. It has been so fun to watch their very opposite personalities shine through in sports! Pai chats-it-up with the opposing team as they come to her base. Oftentimes, she'll try to engage her coach in conversation because it gets a little dull in the outfield. But, most often, she's posing or sunbathing. She's a dang cute t-ball player and her hitting is much-improved already.


And then there's Lauren. She takes her job very seriously and is doing great! I admire her - she gives EVERYTHING her best, whether it's school, dance, sports, or anything else. Lauren has two of her friends on the team and it's so fun to cheer all of them on.


And, the biggest Rangers fan of all... I love watching and cheering for the girls - no matter the endeavor! Go Rangers!!

4 comments:

Anonymous

How fun. I wish Kenslee would have done T-ball. She just wouldn't. Oh well. Maybe next year.

John and Alisa

Cute pictures! I am with you, I just love watching the boys play ball. Just wait 'til next year when it is machine pitch and they really know what they are doing. It feels like I'm watching a MLB game. :)

Nick and Stacey

Soo fun! I know Nick cannot wait to get Mitchell playing some baseball! How fun they get to be on the same team! Your girls are too cute! I love that you talk about their different personalities, it makes it feel like I know exactally how they are...even if I haven't seen them in forever!

Hayden and Kelly

Gosh, i have THE cutest nieces in the WORLD! Honestly, i just love them. When you describe them out there on the field I can totally see it in my head. I hope I get to watch them play before the season is over!