I'm the first to admit that I love camping...but I don't think I've ever been camping with so many teenagers in my life! The expression in this picture must have been the point that I realized I was way outnumbered by teenage girlies! It was a camping trip I'll never forget.
This is Emily: our fearless Camp Director who worked her little buns off. She was absolutely amazing and I loved the chance to get to know her better. When I grow up, I want to be just like her :).
We had four fun-filled days at Camp Woodland in Morgan. While we were there...
we participated in a challenge course,
learned team-building skills,
had awesome devotionals (this one was courtesy of Jericho Road),
floated the river,
got high-centered in the river (for those of us not smart enough to use a tube!),
sang camp songs (or, rather, learned the words to camp songs!),
hiked,
prayed,
made oh-so-cute magnet boards (thanks for the power tools, Tanner!),
9 comments:
YAY camp!!!! You really were a great addition to camp. Those girls love you!!!! Thanks for being so great....and, did i thank you for the awesome craft? You are amazing!
Where do I begin? I LOVE the first pic and your funny, cute comment that goes with it, about being outnumbered. I can't believe you guys had JERICHO ROAD! Your YW must have been really good in the pre-existence. ;) And then there's you and your white water experience, talking about "floating" the river... gently floating along. I thought of you when I was "EXTREME" floating, as I like to refer to it. lol!
Glad you had fun! You are so cute and I'm sure the girls totally love you. I heard it was an "eventful" week!!
I had no idea Jericho Road still existed! That's awesome!
After reading everyone's blogs, I'm beginning to wonder if I'm the only person who didn't go to girls' camp this year! I guess not being a YW leader anymore has something to do with that!
How fun. Looks like everybody had a great time!
Looks like fun...and a lot of work. It brought back lots of memories, and I miss being in YW's with those girls.
I love girls camp! So much fun! Your pics are so cute!
Looks like fun. I love girls camp.
Wow! What an eventful week!!! Girls camp is so much FUN.....so glad you all had an awesome time....
Post a Comment