CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Missing 'Em Like CrAzY


These two took a trip to Ya Ya and Pop Pop's house for one last rendezvous before school starts. They are having a fabulous time. Their mama, on the other hand, is missing them badly. Can't wait to see you two tomorrow. XOXO

5 comments:

Anonymous

So cute. My parents have our girls too. But they've only been gone for three days.

John and Alisa

It sounds like it was a blessing having your parents play with the girlies for a few days...especially since I heard you're not feeling well. Let me know if you need anything.

Hayden and Kelly

we've been having a blast! monday, we played at the park, had grub box for lunch, went and visited jacki and grandma doris, played with danzer, had fish tacos, bathed danzer. Then, Tuesday, we went to the pool where Lauren was fearless and Pai had a perma-snuggie the entire time. How cute is it when one butt cheek is hanging out! We had a blast! Love you, miss you... CALL ME!

Nick and Stacey

What fun for them to get to spend time and grandpa and grandmas without mom and dad! But I can see how you would miss them like crazy...they are two cute girls!

Amie

Kris, thanks so much for your advice on my blog. I was hoping to hear from you specifically because I've been so impressed with Lauren and her competitive dance experience! I can't believe she's willing to be so dedicated at her young age. Anyway, what you said was just right and so nice to hear! Thanks!