
I came across this quote today. It suits me just perfectly. Life has been hard lately, really hard. Most days are really happy days but, every once-in-a-while I have reality moment - when I freely admit that this is tough. But really, we are doing just fine. I have an amazing family and great friends who boost me up when life is tough. Love you all. And, yes, I mean it -we're doing just fine (no need to worry, mom!).
5 comments:
You are amazing! You have a great attitude, better than most and it is inspiring....so hang in there!
That is such a great quote.
I love the first line, as much as I'd like my life to be perfect and go perfect it's a good reminder that it isn't and it won't.
The quote that helped me get through my tough time(s) is:
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Sorry life sucks right now, as hard as it is keep dancing!
That is an awesome quote!!! I think I might print that for our fridge. You guys are going to make it through... I know it! And we are hear to cheer for you along the way! LOVE YOU xoxo
Kristin, your kids are so darn cute and you are such a trooper. You always have a smile on your face even though sometimes you don't want to I'm sure. You know we're here for you anytime, all the time.
Oh no... apparently we aren't very good friends because we didn't know your life was hard right now! I hope whatever it is passes quickly. We will be thinking about you guys.
Post a Comment