We spent one night in Ferron with the Danzer family before heading to Kanab for Christmas.
Lauren and Paityn asked Santa for a pink, black and white bedroom. On Christmas morning, we found pictures of their bedroom at home - all decorated. So, they were anxious to get home to see the real deal.
I have a hunch that Santa really enjoyed himself. Deep down, I think he really finds joy in the interior decorating side-of-things! The girls love their new pink, black, white and very grown-up bedroom!
10 comments:
I think you're right, Santa does love re-decorating your house...and he does a mighty fine job of it I must add! :)
Wow, that was a serious update! Their room turned out SO cute. Santa can come decorate my house anyday! :)
Their room is GORGEOUS! Lucky girls!!!
Wow! Kristen, that looks AMAZING!! Great job!!! love it!
That Santa is pretty splendid indeed! I'm still dying to see it in person. OK, those pics of Roo cheesing are so dang adorable and the one of Pai looking up made me laugh out loud!! Tell Laur I love the headband in the Christmas card photo too ;).
Looks like you guys had fun :) Santa is seriously impressive... I LOVE the new room. I love that they are so excited about it too... Girls!! I cannot believe how long Raegan's hair is... she looks so old!!
That is amazing... When can you come to my house!
Can Santa come to my house next year? He does really great work!
I think Santa needs to come to my house too! The room is so cute!
Maybe Santa should come decorate my house. That looks so cute! Good job! I can't believe how big Raegan looks!
Post a Comment