The girls love to snow ski and look forward to going every year. Our pro skier...
Paityn was pretty miffed that Lauren got to use "ski sticks" (aka poles) this year and she didn't! Our intermediate skier (and Ya Ya) riding up the magic carpet...
And our novice skier (and Pop Pop) on her first official run down the slopes...
5 comments:
I haven't been getting notification of your updates until now, so good to catch up! You guys definitely know how to have fun! We LOVE Bendaroos at our house. Their great for the imagination!
To the above post, the reason you haven't been getting any updates is because there HAVEN'T been any...right Kristin? :) Glad to see you are at it again!!!
I love the bubble pictures and Pai's face. Such cute girlies.
I won't tell you all who taught me how to BACK-DATE my posts....ALISA ;)
Tricky! I want to know how! So stink... i have my house all put together and cleaned. Took pics last night and can't find the dang cord to upload them! URGH! I so want to share and am miffed I can't find the stupid cord. I'm going to search and search today. Hopefully I can find it so I can so you our pad. Love the pics of these girlies skiing. That was a fun day! Roo- seriously... she is one adorable little bun. Love them all! How many more days until you come? I need to start a countdown... like a Christmas Countdown! Love you! xoxo
Looks like so much fun. I hate being cold so my kids may never have this experience Ha, Ha... Hope you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment