CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Heber Creeper Polar Express

My parents bought tickets to Heber's Polar Express for them and the grandkids (while Hayden and Kelly were in town). So, they picked up the girls from school and made the voyage up to Heber. They were there in plenty of time but had misunderstood what time the train left. So, while they were changing a diaper in the parking lot, the train pulled away. All of the kids were so sad (I think Ya Ya and Poppies were the saddest of all).

Anyway, for a small fee, the train folks offered to exchange the tickets for another day. Lucky for us, we became the recipients of the tickets. The girls loved it. And, I loved that they loved it ;)
This is one of my fave pictures of our train ride. Where's Lauren? We decided that he eats far toooo many cookies on Christmas Eve!
Thanks for the tickets Ya Ya and Poppies!

2 comments:

Hayden and Kelly

Why was Roo so upset? I AM BUSTING A GUT over that picture of Lauren and Santa!!!! SOOO funny!

John and Alisa

Ya, the windows on the "Polar Express" look just as I remember them....YUCKY! I think we saw Mrs. Claus at Witches Night Out. :)