We spent Christmas in Ferron this year. It was wonderful - we just missed Hayd, Kell, Danzer and Ellys like crazy. Good thing for Skype - we were able to visit with them twice on Christmas day.
On Christmas Eve, the girls put on a music and dancing show (shocking...I know :),


read us Christmas stories,

Christmas morning was full of gifts and surprises!

Who knew one could get sooo excited over a new package of panties?!

And, you're all going to be jealous about this one! Lauren made me a duct-tape wallet out of Zebra print duct-tape. So stinkin cute :) Lauren had a hand-made gift for everyone this year. She's so thoughtful and sweet!

One of Lauren's favorite gifts was knitting needles and yarn. She put them to good use and by Christmas evening had made this ear warmer for Roo.

Thanks for a relaxing Christmas Ya Ya and Poppies! We love you to pieces!!
3 comments:
I still can't believe we missed it! So fun! I think I missed the dance and singing performances the most! Love you so much!
Cute pictures. What fun girls. You better keep close tabs on that zebra wallet.... :)
So Cute pictures!! So glad that you had a GREAT CHRISTMAS!!! I too agree you better keep close tabs on that Zebra print wallet!! You know it does match my purse!! But, could you please fill it with lots of money before it goes a missin!!! Love Ya!!
Post a Comment