I used a super-easy cookie recipe from "The Cake Mix Doctor" by Anne Byrn. Here goes...
1 package yellow or white cake mix
1 cup flour
1 stick butter, melted
1/4 cup honey
2 eggs
colored sprinkles (optional)
wooden craft or lollipop sticks (optional)
lollipop wrappers (optional)
Preheat the oven to 375. Place the cake mix, flour, melted butter, honey and eggs in a large mixing bowl. Blend with an electric mixer on low for 1 minute. Stir and beat on low for 1 more minute. With lightly floured hands, shape dough into balls. Pour sprinkles in a bowl and roll the dough balls in the sprinkles. Place the balls 2 inches apart on a greased cookie sheet. Bake for 8 to 12 minutes. After removing the pan from the oven, immediately inset wooden stick halfway into the side of each cookie. Let the cookies rest on the cookie sheet for a few minutes, then remove with a spatula to a wire rack to cool completely. After the cookies cooled, I put a lollipop wrapper over the top of each cookie and tied them with curling ribbon. So fun and easy!!
3 comments:
You go Betty! You're so creative! Can you save me one of those for when I come up? Or better yet, lets make some together! love you!
Wow! You are too cute! What lucky Beehives to have you . . . .
Very, very cute. I just called as the 1st counciler in the YW and these would be perfect and easy to make with the Mia Maids too! Thanks for the cute idea.
I think along with the name Betty from Kelly you should also be called Martha!
Post a Comment