Paityn has been tagged by her friend (and fellow joy-schooler) Madyson! So, here's 5 things about Paityn that you may not know:
(1) She loves to perform. Whether it's dancing, singing, or playing the guitar at Ya Ya's house, Paityn will entertain us for hours.
(2) Paityn's imagination is enormous! She loves to play and pretend she's a waitress (where she's always happy to serve me a big Diet Coke!) or a cashier (where I can only purchase the goods that are "on sale" - I'd like to say that I have no idea where she's learned that from!).
(3) Paityn's heart is enormous as well. She doesn't care for mean people or characters. In fact, she's pretty particular about which cartoons or movies she'll watch. If there is a wicked witch, evil stepmother or other scary character, Paityn doesn't want much to do with it!
(4) She takes after her Aunt Kelly. Paityn loves to do hair and when she grows up, she want to be a Hair Stylish...not a stylist, but a stylish! She also wants to be a fire engine (not fighter!), princess teacher and doctor.
(5) She is a girl through and through. Pai loves to wear dresses and can be found sporting a dress any day of the week. Her pants and shorts get very little use.
There is just never a dull moment when Paityn is around. She keeps this family laughing and entertained. We love you, Pai Pai!
3 comments:
She is soooo cute! It is so fun learning about the kiddos. I thought she wore dresses quite often, but I always thought she looked so cute. Now I know why!!!
She is so darn cute! I feel like she is all grown up and I don't even know her! Su fun to learn all these new things about the girls!
Uh, i love that little babe! we are two peas in a pod! she is a girl after my own heart! love and miss you Pai! Big kisses from Aunt Kelly!
Post a Comment