CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 20, 2008

ScRaPpY Owl Treat Bags

How cute are these trick-or-treat bags? The reusable Scrappy Owl Treat Bags have a lot of heart and can be used year after year. They beat those plastic pumpkin buckets, hands down!



These bags were created by Ellen of The Long Thread. There is a great tutorial here for those of us who need ample instructions (and pictures!) for these little sewing projects.

6 comments:

Hayden and Kelly

Very cute!!!! Are those pics of the ones you made? You are so crafty and i LOVE it!

Jamie

Did you make that? That looks way too complex for me!! Very cute!!

Nick and Stacey

How stinkin cute are those...what a great idea, I have never thought of that, i always resort tto the ugly pumpkins, so cute! You are so crafty.
P.s. Nice little plug for Lowes! haha

Mist

Way cute!! Do you think I have time to make Five! I cannot stand storing the plastic pumpkins! That is such a great idea. Maybe I could start on them and they will be done by next year! Thank you for sharing such cute things on your blog I love the ideas and recipies!

Harris

So cute!!! If I could only get motivated enough to make those... and FINISH them!! You are so crafty!

Cody

Totally cute and crafty! Bring those cute girls by on Halloween so I can put some candy in those cute bags for them.....