CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

We Believe...

We had the rare opportunity of attending General Conference on Saturday afternoon. It was a first for me and was such a fabulous experience. Thanks to our friends, Mike and Mallory, for sharing their tickets with us. Mallory is a recent convert to the church and we wish her the best in her new journey!

Tanner and I

Tanner, Mallory and Mike

Mike and Mallory really spoiled us. Not only did they share their conference tickets with us, but they treated us to a scrumptious dinner at Macaroni Grill after conference! Thanks for your generosity!!

5 comments:

Hayden and Kelly

How cool is that!!!! I didn't know! Yea for Mallory and Mike! That's really cool!! I've never gone to conference either... I'm jealous! Miss you like crazy!

Jami & Mark
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jami & Mark

Conference is so fun! We went with Mark's family a long time ago and it was such a great experience! I still found myself watching the big screens though......guess it's hard to break the TV habit.

Hey thanks for the comment, it's fun to make those small town connections! I will show Mark your blog. He will be excited to see how you guys are doing. He doesn't get on here much, but he likes to keep in touch with people. Also, I found Hayden & Kelly's blog through yours (thanks!). Hayden was in the class just before mine in PA school.

Where are you guys living now?

Nick and Stacey

How fun, I have yet to attend conference also, how fun is that! You guys looks so cute in the picture!

Aimee

We have GOT to get us some friends like that!