While Tanner was away last night, the girls and I made a huge fort out of blankets. For some strange reason I was having flashbacks of my childhood (am I the only one who loved doing this as a child?!?). Anyway, after we were all finished, we decided to have a campout in the basement fort. The girls LOVED it. Tanner and I, well, are um, just a little wee-bit tired this morning. It was a long, rather sleepless night for the adults (we were gently reminded how Paityn thrashes and talks ALL night long!). But, the kids had a ball and, after all, I'll take forts and basement campouts as long as I can get 'em!

9 comments:
Oh my heck!!! Remember when our basement was a COMPLETE fort? We were masters at making forts! You guys are such fun and great parents! Wish I would have been there to camp out with you!
That's quite the fort. I love to help the girls make them...but I don't sleep in them!!! You are great sports also, I love the pics you had done. i would love to see them all when you get them. very cute and one more thing...we ate your french dip sandwiches tonight, all I can say is DELICIOUS!!!!!!! I would like the recipe for that one.
What a nice mom and dad. I'm pretty sure the boys would have a tough time talking us in to sleeping in the fort! That is WAY fun though!
That's awesome! You are such the COOLEST mom!!! You've just flashed me back to my childhood days of fort building as well...... Such FUN times!!!
How fun! You and Tanner are good sports for sleeping in the fort!
So fun!! My brother and sister and I always built forts when we were younger. We still talk about it 20 years later..good memories!!
Yes, I remember forts! They're the best! Talk about going the extra mile by sleeping with them in it! You should send that idea in to family magazine or something!
What great parents, I too loved making forts when I was little...even better the few times you actually got to sleep in them! Looks like fun!
How fun, we honestly have not done that one-we've done the tramp thing. Great to see your family and how adorable the girls are.
Courtnee
Post a Comment