CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

1st Grade School Program

Lauren's 1st grade class put on the MoSt AmAzInG (and, I'm not just sayin' that!!) patriotic program. These energetic, vivacious 1st graders reminded me through song, dance and speaking how proud I am to be an American!
Paityn teaching Raegan how to put her hand over her heart for the Pledge

Lauren (looking a wee-bit nervous before her speaking part!)

The spectators (Poppies and Ya Ya drove up just for the program - they are ultra-supportive of my kiddos)

Severe disappointment that she couldn't be part of the production!

Way to go, Lauren! I'm such a proud momma!!

2 comments:

Anonymous

How fun! Don't you just love those programs? That is such a cute age. I can't believe our little girlies are growing up so fast!

Hayden and Kelly

Ok seriously.... that letter that Laur wrote made my eyes fill up with tears! What a kid!!! And classic dad with the toothpick! And Roo... oh seriously kid! I think her and Danzer have the best scowls around! And talk about melt my heart... Pai teaching her to put her hand on her heart. So so so wish I could have been there! xoxo