CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Happy Birthday to You...Cha Cha Cha!

My sweet hubby has official entered the "upper-30's" category.

I know I say it way too much, but he really is a keeper. I struck big when I married this guy...and I kinda knew it then, but I really know it now. To the best husband and daddy-to-our-girls in the world: happy birthday!! Love your guts!
Um...yep. Tanner is blowing the candles out on a caramel apple - not even a homemade caramel apple, but a store-bought caramel apple. Before you go judging my crappy birthday celebration, you have to remember that I had just got home from vacation. A vacation for me. A vacation Tanner didn't even get to go on. Wow, this is sounding more selfish as I go. I'll leave it at that.Tanner's mom was so kind to come to our house and watch the girls for a week (while I was off vacationing!). Merrilyn, you made my visit to my sister's house possible. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
And, um, well, I think Lauren is the present. And, Pai in the chef hat?!? I'm not sure either!

0 comments: