Lauren is playing machine-pitch baseball this year and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE watching her games (it's exciting to watch AND there are 4 boys from our neighborhood on the team (so I get to chit-chat with their moms - a nice lil' added bonus)).
And, Lauren LOVES playing!
And, her daddy LOVES her interest in sports. He may not have any boys, but he's determined to get an athlete out of this girly bunch. There may be some hope...
And, Lauren LOVES playing!
And, her daddy LOVES her interest in sports. He may not have any boys, but he's determined to get an athlete out of this girly bunch. There may be some hope...
3 comments:
When Jon found out that we were having our 3rd girl he was a little disappointed, but he is excited now, but I told him that his girls can still be "tom boys" and he can have lots of fun with them! They haven't played sports yet, but I think Kaylee will want to in the next few years. That looks like a lot of fun for Lauren.
She is such a good little player. No strikes for daddy's little baseball star!
OH MY HECK! She is just the cutest thing on earth with her perfect ponytail curled and ribbons to match. Seriously... I just want to suck on her cheeks! She is so cute! Way to go Laur!
Post a Comment