CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A Little Getaway to Vegas

I've been spoiled, yet again!

Tanner and I were able to escape for 4 days to this lil' piece of heaven...
We stayed in a king suite with all the amenities (I mean ALL the amenities). We knew we were way too hill-billy-ish for a place like this when we couldn't even figure out how to run the motorized drapes and the electronic lighting system.
We relaxed by this pool.
And, we thoroughly enjoyed this show. It was nothing short of AmAzInG!
Happy 10 year anniversary, Tanner! Love you!!

Thanks to my mom and dad for watching our girls while we were gone (and for installing new light fixtures, repairing my broken bar stool, sewing my pillows, and all the other things you did). You're welcome to come ANYTIME. What's your schedule like for next week (that'll give me a few days to prepare the next to-do list :))? Love you guys!!

3 comments:

Jamie

Soooo Jealous!!!

Harris

We need to do it! Sounds amazing!!! Glad you guys had so much fun :) Our ten year is in January, doesn't it make you feel old? You guys are so cute!!!

Hayden and Kelly

I so wish I could have been there with you. Although... I'm sure those feelings are mutual ;). It looks so so so wonderful! That hotel looks AMAZING! So jealous! So glad you got some time to yourselves and a little R&R. It was MUCH deserved! xoxo