Anyway, after my shots, I asked her what the goggles were for. She told me, as if I was the dumbest thing around, that the goggles were "in case blood shoots in my eyes." Of course. I might think twice before getting another shot from her!!
IT WILL NEVER BE
7 years ago
8 comments:
She is seriously so cute. She doesn't miss a thing does she. How fun.
She is hilarious! Good thing she is thinking of safety at such a young age! Doesn't that tell you what they remember from the doctor's appointments? Kids get so many immunizations these days =0). Uncle Hayden is a good example.....he is a kickin' PA!
Your family is super cute!
What a cutie! Love the goggles! Next time I get a shot I'll advise for the goggles!!!
Oh man!!!! I HATE shots. Which reminds me that we are due for flu shots around here. I am so not looking forward to that. She is a doll!
Your blog is seriously so cute. I just love your girls!!! They are so creative.
She is very smart! I would have never thought of goggles!
What a cutie! That is too funny!
She looks just like you Kristin!! She is soooo cute!!!
Post a Comment