What girl doesn't LoVe shoes? Seriously, it's one of the only times you can blurt out your size without hesitation!So, for all of you who live relatively near, I hope you're planning on coming to my shoe party. There will be lots of inexpensive (but super cute!) shoes and oh-so-good desserts. What more could you ask for? They will bring a gigantic trailer loaded chuck-full of shoes for women and girls. If you decide you want a pair, you can take them home that night. Even if you're not-so-hip on new shoes, I hope you'll come for socializing and goodies.
I can't wait for a girl's night, full of shoe-trying, treats and girl time! I hope to see you Thursday from 6:30 to 8:00 pm at the shoe party open house!!
10 comments:
I will see you there. The best part is leaving the kids home and getting a night out to socialize. Thanks for the invite!
Oh I really want to come, I wish I were closer, I love shoes. What a great idea! I didn't comment on your last post because I didn't have time but I've sure thought a lot about it. I've found that I don't love the really trying times in my life, but I sure learned the most while I'm in them. Thank you for sharing. In Jan. I'll probably post a similar story about Matt. Not so fun memories.
Oh, I'm so there!
Um, maybe you can blurt out your size without hesitation but some of us are still embarrassed. Say like me for instance, size 12, thank you very much dad for the GINORMOUS feet. gotta love it. I can't wait for the party!! WOO WOO
Oh I am so sad! I was planning on coming because I LOVE SHOES, but Targhee's grandpa died so we have the viewing tomorrow. Let me know how long your party is open and maybe I can still order. And I need to come get Lauren for her birthday.
Laurie
I'm excited!!! (but Cam's not)
Seriously sad that I can't live closer. This party sounded great. Totally up my alley, love Shoes!
This comment is not about shoes, although I do love them. I've been waiting for you to post a comment about twilight. Another thing I LOVE. I thought the movie was awesome. Have you seen it yet?
Amie, I loved Twilight. I was really surprised at how much I enjoyed the movie - from the previews, I was sure I wouldn't like Edward and the flying and so many other things. But, by the end of the movie, how can you not love Edward?!? I took my grandma to the movie and, even as critical as she is, she enjoyed it too!! I miss you...it's been too long! Happy Thanksgiving!!
This party was so fun! I only wish I didn't already have so many shoes and that I had a million things I need new shoes to wear with! I'm famous for buying shoes and not having anything to wear with them!!!
Post a Comment