CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

We're CrUiSin'

My sweet Raegan has been doing the army crawl and a reverse crawl for a while now. But, no luck with the real forward-style crawling. Until Sunday. After church, this little monkey took off at a furious speed, cruising in a forward motion. As excited as I was, I felt kind of sad. I think Lauren noticed because she said, "Mom, Roo is growing up too fast. It seems like she was just in your belly." Oh....if only I could keep them young forever! After that, Pai promised that she wouldn't have any more birthdays...after she turns 6. She'll stay 6 forever, or so she says!!

4 comments:

Jamie

Oakley when she turned 2 promised me should we stay 2 forever, but unfortunately she broke her promise! Your kids costumes are cute, looked like you guys had fun!

Cody

It's so fun to see them learn to do new things, but yet so sad at the same time. She is seriously so cute. She looks like a little doll!

Heather

She is so cute! They do grow up so fast, it's crazy! That was nice of paityn to promise to stop growing up! cute girls!

houseofgirlsandjohn

Cute picture of your not so little baby!!! It seems like yesterday we were all pregnant together and now your baby is almost one. It really freaked me out when I got an updated nursery list and Raegan's name was on the list. I guess it's time for you to have another one?