We had such a fun Halloween this year, with Lauren's school carnival, dress-up days for school, pumpkin carving, cupcake baking, trick-or-treating and more! After we had purchased a Hannah Montana costume for Lauren, she changed her mind and wanted to wear my witch attire. So, a last minute swap made that possible. Here are a few highlights:
IT WILL NEVER BE
7 years ago
5 comments:
Such cute pictures. Don't you love it when they change their mind at the last minute?
Those cupcakes are seriously so cute! Cason changed his mind at the last minute too! He was going to be Dash from The Incredibles. But then all of a sudden he wanted to wear his Woody costume from last year.
Just wanted to tell you I look at your blog all of the time and I love it! Your kids are SO cute. I have my whole blog dreamed up in my head, so one of these days you'll be seeing us.
Cute girls! Love the costumes! Did you make their aprons too, they are way cute!
The Halloween make-up is awesome. Maybe you can help me out next year in that area. Cute costumes
Post a Comment