CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Birthday That Kept Going and Going and Going

My Bugga-Boo turned 6...without my permission, of course. If I had it my way, my girlies would stay little forever.

We started celebrating a few days before Lauren's actual birthday. We had a girlfriend birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese (which was so fun - it's a new addition to our community so it still has the novelty-factor going for it). Tanner and I just happened to enjoy it too! We loved trying to out-shoot each other in basketball.

Lauren has such a cute group of friends in our neighborhood and in her school class. It is so fun to have them over for playgroups and playdates. They are such sweethearts!


And then, there was her actual birthday. It fell on a Sunday, so we kept it pretty low-key. She wanted Brinkley and Ashley to come over for dinner and cake. They were so sweet and brought her the Hungry Hippos game. Talk about flash backs to my childhood!

Then, we celebrated with my side of the family on Thanskgiving day and again with Tanner's side of the family the following Saturday. I'm exhausted from all of the partying!

To my sweet, smart, sensitive and best-big-sister-in-the-world Bugga, happy 6th birthday. I love you!

8 comments:

HB

Happy Birthday Bugga-Lou! We LOVE YOU!!! We can't believe you are 6 already! Where has it gone? I still remember holding you for the first time and I lost it! The tears were a flowin'! Can't wait to see you this weekend sweet heart!

houseofgirlsandjohn

I got exhausted just reading about all the parties. I do love the picture of the girls where Brilynn has on her pirate patch. Preslee and Payge want to know if you are doing a Chuck E. Cheese party for Raegan:o)

Amie

Looks like fun! Holiday birthdays make things extra busy don't they? We have one on Dec. 22. I'd say you guys did a good job of not letting yours get overlooked!

Harris

Six sounds soooo old!! You are so adventurous to take that many girls to Chuck E. Cheese. The boys think it is the coolest place in Utah!! Your hair looks so cute..I like the cut!

Jamie

How fun!! Happy Birthday Lauren!!

Nick and Stacey

Happy Birthday! What a cute Girl! I can't believe how big she is getting! I am bummed i missed out on your shoe party...sounds like fun!

Mist

Soo much fun! You guys really know haw to party! What a cute sweet girl. I bet she had a blast! Lots of fun memories with friends and family! Kids grow up too fast, we do have to savor each day!

Cody

What a cute girl! You guys sure know how to have fun and party!!! I think Amanda and I might just steal your idea for a Chuck E. Cheese party for Madyson and Maycie!