CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

RoO hAd A bIrThDaY, sHoUt HoOrAy!

Some of the things I love about Raegan...

How happy she is to see me in the mornings.

Her pouty lip and her turned-up nose.

Her bucky-beaver teeth and the dimple in her left cheek.
Her excitement about the simple things in life.
Her love for her daddy (evidenced through her huge smiles when
he comes home from work and her constant call of "da-da").

Her kissable cheeks.
The pats she gives me on the back.

The way she responds to "touchdown."
And, her big, wet, open-mouthed kisses.
Roo has been such a sweet addition to our family. We all adore her and
love her more than words can explain. Happy 1st birthday, Raegan!

9 comments:

Hayden and Kelly

Ohhhhh, I'm crying! She is SOOO adorable! I LOVE the bus! I bet she goes crazy over that thing. Give those big gooshy cheeks a kiss for me! Happy 1st Birthday Roo! Aunt Kelly adores you!

Tom and Emily

That is so cute! I love that age.

Harris

She is so cute. I love her teeth and her big cheeks. Happy first birthday!! I remember when I first met you and we were both pregnant. Can you even believe that was over a year ago? Where does the time go? I am so sad for Gray to turn 1.

Jamie

She is sooo cute! Happy Birthday!

Cody

She is soooo cute! Happy 1st birthday cute girl!!! It seriously seems we were just pregnant with our Reagan's--where has this past year gone? I still remember being at Krispy Kreme with the girls and you said something about me being pregnant--and I had no idea that you were pregnant too!!!

Mist

What a precious little sweetie! She is such a little doll. I love the Happy morning thing too. It is one of my favorite things to greet my babies in the morning! I love all of the pictures of Roo. Time goes by too fast! Roo is so blessed to have you as her Mom!:) Have a great holiday season Kris(and birthday season for you:))

Nick and Stacey

What a stinkin cute little girl! That is funny about her one dimple! Good for Tanner she knows what a touchdown is with all of those girls around! So cute!

Christy

Hi Kristin, it's Christy Yost. How are you? Oh my goodness, I had no idea you had 3 cute little girls! I found your blog through Amie's. I haven't seen you since the reunion and that was forever ago! Back then you only had Lauren.

Bruce and I are still in Castle Dale. We love Emery County and I hope we get to stay here forever.

If I ever get around to starting a blog I will let you know. Honestly, I don't know who can find the time (clearly, everyone in the world but me) ;)

Heather

Happy Birthday! She is too cute! (All your girls are out of control CUTE)! Aidan turns 1 on Monday and I'm kind of sad, deep down I still think of him as my newborn baby! Where does the time go!