We look forward to the Nutcracker Ballet every year. It's such a fun tradition. The ballet tickets and lunch at Olive Garden are always Ollie's treat (as part of our Christmas gift). Lauren and
Paityn really enjoy watching the ballerinas. The girls' favorite part is watching Mother
Baffoon dance and seeing all of her little children run out from under her skirt.
Thanks for the early Christmas present, Ollie!


7 comments:
What a fun day! I remeber loving the Baffon too, she was deffinately my favorite!
I am so jealous!! I want to take Oakley so bad!!
Isn't it so wonderful to have girls that love to go and do things like that? And to get to eat at the Olive Garden-yummy!! One of my favorite restraunts. Funny that your girls' birthdays are so close together-my girls are 2 years and 10 days apart.
I love the Nutcracker! And seriously, what a fun girls time out! You girls just really know how to have a fun time. And who could pass up Olive Garden with the girls???
I love the first picture of you and the girls. Brilynn would be jealous of Olive Garden. That is a true love of hers.
My girls are with me right now and they say they would love a picture with that giant nut cracker. Sounds like lots of fun.
Memories and Traditions are so important! You guys hav it figured out! I love the nutcracker! Your girls will never forget that! How fun with all of the girls too! You are all soooo Beautiful! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Love and Joy-
Post a Comment