CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Musical Car Seats

We've been rearranging car seats...and Raegan is finally facing forward. I just love to turn around and see her sweet smile and those cute bucky-beaver teeth! She loves facing the same way as her sisters.

My baby is getting big. Roo will be one tomorrow. It's hard to believe it's been a year already. What would life be without these sweet girlies? I feel so blessed to have three healthy, beautiful girls. Love 'em to pieces!

2 comments:

Jamie

What cute kids! That is my favorite transition... switching the car seat to forward! You have darling kids and it looks like you had a fun Thanksgiving too!

Nick and Stacey

Happy Birthday! We need to come see you guys, we were at the Riverdale RC Willeys. Besides I don't think you would have wanted Nick to come over he was so worked up about the whole thing! Do your gilrs ever not look perfect? They are beautiful!