Tanner had to work the day before and the day after Thanksgiving this year, so we ventured to Kanab the following weekend to a have belated holiday dinner. We had a nice, relaxing couple of days with Tanner's parents and two of his brothers and their families.

Nana, Papa, Tanner and Roo

The girlies and all of their cousins on Tanner's side of the family (except for Troy's daughter's Kelly and Jaime).

Brinley, Laur and Pai Pai

Andi and Terran (Tanner's 2nd to oldest brother)

And last, but definitely not least, my adorable nephew Carson (Andi and Terran's youngest). Oh, I just love this picture. For all of you cute girlies out there (3 years and younger), I'll hook you up with his phone number in about 15 years (for a small fee, of course!!).
1 comments:
It's so fun seeing pics of your girls! They are always dressed to the nines and you do their hair so cute! Carson IS to die for. The pic of all of the little cousins together makes me laugh- I can tell it was an amazing feat getting them all to sit still long enough to pose for a pic!
Post a Comment