CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Christmas Dance Recital

Lauren and Paityn had a Christmas dance recital in December. I love going to watch them perform. But, I get so nervous for them. Tanner has to remind me to breathe as I wait for them to come out. I swear, I'm way more nervous than they are.

My little dance-er-ellas did such a great job! Laur always gets nervous before performances, but she pulls each performance off with ease. They have such a cute team this year and they are all becoming such fabulous dancers.


Pai, on the other hand, asks for months in advance, how many days until she can be on stage. Ugh! We counted down, day by day, for at least a month. She loves to perform. Anyone who's been around her knows that. As long as someone will watch, she'll put on a show for you. Her class is so cute and so funny. They all dance to their own beat, if you know what I mean!

2 comments:

Hayden and Kelly

It makes me SOOOO sad that I missed it. Dance recitals are a right-of-passage I swear. It's like the first tooth or the first step. Maybe it's just because I am a dance-aholic? I don't know. Anyway, I'm not missing one more! I can't wait for Bugga's competitions this year (a VERY good excuse to come and stay!) WOOO WOO

Nick and Stacey

SO fun! Your girls are so great! What fun to see them perform...and that they are so good about it! That is really good for them.