Lauren is so thoughtful. I always come home late on Wednesday nights. Everyone is in bed, sound asleep. I can usually count on a picture or note behind the pillow sham on my bed. This is my latest find. And, after I get these sweet pictures or notes, I go in and watch the girls sleep and kiss on their cheeks. There is nothing sweeter than watching them sleep.
I'm so lucky to be a mom to three beautiful princesses. What a blessing!
12 comments:
Oh my!!! I am CRYING! I can't stop!!! That is the BEST thing in the whole world! Lar has such a tender heart! I can't wait to see you guys!
Oh what a sweetheart. Looks like you guys had a great Christmas too. I'm jealous of the D90! No fair!
That is so sweet. It seems like you have had an eventful month so far! And I think your off to Disney soon, we can't wait to hear all about it. You guys are great, well catch up with you soon!
O.K. that is the sweetest thing ever! What a doll. I love it when the kids are in bed and you can just watch them sleep. We LOVE our Nikon. It was fun to see you for a minute the other night!
Your girls are so thoughful. I wonder where they get it!? That is so nice. It makes the tough days of being a mom all worth it! What a little sweetie! I love this post. Life really is about the little things isn't it! What a beautiful family you have Kris!
She is so sweet! How fun you guys get to go to Disneyland! Your gonna have a blast!
What a sweet girl, she is so thoughtful. I haven't realized I haven't looked at your blog in so long! Great posts! You have the neatest family!
That is so sweet! She is such a cute girl. My little girl writes me notes too, and I have kept them all.
Kristin,
It is fun to see you precious family and read about all the experiences, I thought i would tell you I have been a forgetful mom before and left children, the worst was when Dek was in preschool the preschool is literally two blocks away and some how missed the note that the teacher was not going to be there this particular day so needless to say drop him off as usual, went and ran a couple errands and came home to Dek on the couch watching t.v. oh, I cried. My little boy walking home. It happens I guess when you are a mom. Give yourself a hug- what a wonderful fam.
Courtnee
Kristin, What a beautiful family!! i really enjoy reading your posts and seeing the pictures. Hope all is well with you!
Kris- where have you gone? I've been walking down memory lane on my blog just about every day lately and I want you to walk down it with me! Hope you're doing well- and just busy with fun stuff! :)
Ah Ha! Disney Land! I did a little detective work by visiting Kelly's blog and figured it out! Well, that's even more fun than memory lane! Can't wait to see your post about it!
Post a Comment